Piezoelectric Fire in Haverville, Massachusetts

Hot Spot: Sun Focused by Mirror Sparked Mystery Fire

by Mike LaBella for the Eagle Tribune
April 8, 2011

Fire officials find source of baffling blaze. Linda Rill said her home was "saved by the smell."

Rill was getting ready to visit friends on Wednesday morning when she smelled something burning. She went from room to room in her fourth-floor downtown apartment at 21 Wingate St., but could not find the odor's origin.

"I started calling my neighbors and had just about given up and was ready to leave," Rill said. "But something made me return to the living room a third time."

She noticed a bit of black smoke rising from a rug beneath a chair in her living room, and which was next to a bookcase.

"I touched the rug, but it wasn't hot, so I thought it was coming up from downstairs," she said. "Then I moved the chair and realized the smoke was coming from the chair."

She turned the chair on its side and the cloth skirt of the chair was glowing red, like the end of a cigarette, she said.

"Two neighbors came in and I told them I'd just put out the fire but could not figure out what had happened," she said. "It was like spontaneous combustion."

She said a neighbor called the Fire Department. Firefighters arrived and asked Rill many questions, including whether there was a candle burning in the room and if she smoked. Rill answered no to both questions.

"We were all standing there thinking, how could this happen?" she said.

Fire Lt. Richard Beaudoin arrived to investigate and asked Rill the same questions firefighters had asked. She said Beaudoin looked around the room and noticed a magnifying mirror on the floor.

"I had used it the previous evening to get something out of my eye and left it there," Rill said. "Apparently it was in that perfect spot where it caught the light coming through the window and started a kind of Boy Scouts fire" by reflecting the intense light onto the chair, she said.

Police Det. Carl Rogers, who investigates fires, said this kind of incident is not common, but does happen from time to time.

"Anything shiny that is placed in the right position, such as a mirror, can reflect sunlight and direct a ray towards a combustible material," he said. "It's the same thing as using a magnifying glass and it can happen when things are placed in just the right spot."

Police said a similar incident happened a few years ago when the side of a house on Forest Street caught fire. Sunlight reflected off a shiny metal dog bowl outside the house and became a concentrated beam of light focused on the building.

"I was very impressed with Lt. Beaudoin's ability to solve it," Rill said of the mystery in her home this week. "Had I had left, I would have had nothing to come back to. The chair's wood frame was scarred and if left alone it might have caught on fire. And it was near bookcases filled with books."


These unusual fires are being caused all over the world by an unrecognized force: ultra-low frequency sound, far below the audible level of most humans. This infrasonic influence is building strong electrical currents in the metal objects like wheel-barrows, door-knockers and copper electrical wiring in the walls of homes, which then become hot enough to ignite the plastic sheathing surrounding the wires. In other cases, heated wires ignite bed mattresses and metal hangers ignite clothing.

The infrasound which is now being focused onto the Haverhill, Massachusetts vicinity is being transduced by the Orion pyramids of present-day Giza, Egypt, which act as a nonlinear lensing system for resonantly balancing the geomagnetic fields of Earth as stimulated by coronal mass ejections from the increasingly active sun.

Haverhill, Massachusetts (42.78N 71.08W) is 5,413 miles from Giza, or 21.75% of the Earth's mean circumference (of 24,892 miles). Nearby events of the same kind have occurred in Pelham, New Hampshire.

The mathematical relationship of Haverhill within the global pyramid network reveals the invisible quantum connections linking such anomalous events related to solar activity. This pattern of intense solar flares and the resulting infrasound fires at focal points around the planet will culminate in the intense auroral events of December 22, 2012.

This website has covered many major stories involving infrasound resonance convergence points, including Llanidloes, Mawnan, Hull, Saffron Walden, Bridlington, Goa, Klai, Auckland, Sydney, Ontario, White Rock, Ranchlands, and in the US in Newport, Anderson, Kimberley, Menomonee Falls, Richmond, Wilmington, Nashville, Knoxville, Mobile, north Florida, Knob Noster, Denver, Seattle, Novato, Arroyo Grande and Atwater.

The cases have become so severe that spontaneous combustion of objects by piezoelectric induction has been recurring in spates - in areas such as Tenerife, Babura, Lalapansi, Mapuve, Bodibe, Landovica, Longford, Glasgow, Messina, Peschici, Berici, across northern Greece, Ratria, Kakori, Mumbai, Kishtwar, Rangrik, Kota Baru, Santo Tomas, Georgetown, La Pampa, Melipilla, and in the US in Bellvue, Minneapolis, Soudan Mine SP, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, San Mateo, Vallejo, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Brentwood and New York City.