Piezoelectric Fire in Clovis, California
June 15, 2011
Investigators are still trying to figure out what caught a Clovis playground on fire. It started around 7:30pm Monday at the park near Cromwell and Stanford.
People all over saw thick black smoke billowing into the sky. The hard rubber equipment caught fire, and firefighters had a tough time putting it out.
Official's won't say if someone set the fire on purpose, but witnesses saw kids run away after the fire started. It will take approximately three to five months to replace the playground.
These unusual fires are being caused all over the world by an unrecognized force: ultra-low frequency sound, far below the audible level of most humans. This infrasonic influence is building strong electrical currents in the metal objects like wheel-barrows, door-knockers and copper electrical wiring in the walls of homes, which then become hot enough to ignite the plastic sheathing surrounding the wires. In other cases, heated wires ignite bed mattresses and metal hangers ignite clothing. In the case of this Clovis playground fire, superheated metal playground structures ignited the overlaying protective rubber coating.
The infrasound which is now being focused onto the Clovis, California vicinity is being transduced by the Orion pyramids of present-day Giza, Egypt, which act as a nonlinear lensing system for resonantly balancing the geomagnetic fields of Earth as stimulated by coronal mass ejections from the increasingly active sun.
Clovis, California (36.82°N 119.70°W) is situated 7,464 miles from Giza, or 30.0% of the Earth's mean circumference (of 24,892 miles), along a wide band of intense infrasound resonance. Other electromagnetic hotspots in California have left burned victims scarred by the spontaneous superheating of metals in cellphones, sex toys, car doors, and other objects in San Mateo, Vallejo, San Francisco, and Santa Barbara.
In a situation quite similar to this Clovis event of spontaneous fire, a child was also burnt at a playground in Colorado Springs, where the extreme ground temperatures were later measured at 800°F. Another case of anomalous ground temperatures above 800°F was also recently reported in Los Padres State Park near Santa barbara, California.
This website has covered many major stories involving infrasound resonance convergence points, including Llanidloes, Mawnan, Hull, Saffron Walden, Bridlington, Woodland, Bolton, Malta, Goa, Klai, Auckland, Sydney, Ontario, White Rock, Ranchlands, Panama, and in the US in Newport, Anderson, Kimberley, Rochester, Menomonee Falls, Pelham, Richmond, Wilmington, Virginia Beach, Nashville, Knoxville, Mobile, McCalla, northern Florida, Knob Noster, Denver, Seattle, Novato, Arroyo Grande and Atwater.
The cases have become so severe that spontaneous combustion of objects by piezoelectric induction has been recurring in spates - in areas such as Tenerife, Babura, Abuja, Bauchi, Lalapansi, Mapuve, Bodibe, Hopewell, Landovica, Longford, Hull, Egham, Wisbech, Glasgow, Messina, Peschici, Berici, across northern Greece, Ratria, Kakori, Mumbai, Kishtwar, Rangrik, Kota Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Santo Tomas, Adelaide, Sydney, Georgetown, La Pampa, Melipilla, and in the US in Seattle, Soudan SP, Minneapolis, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Anderson, Haverhill, Peabody, Brentwood and New York City.