08.01.2011

Piezoelectric Fire in Charajpura, India


FLASHBACK - Woman, Son Burnt to Death in Mystery Fire

Times of India
March 29, 2011

A woman and her son got burnt alive while her daughter sustained severe burns when their room caught fire under mysterious circumstances in Charajpur village under Bairiya police station area in Ballia district on Monday night.

According to reports, after the death of his first wife, Chandrashekar Pandey of Charajpur village had married Usha six years back.

They had a daughter, Puja (5), and a two and a half years old son, Raj.

On Monday night, Usha was sleeping inside her room with Puja and Raj when fire broke out. Before the family members could break into the room, they suffered serious burn injuries. Usha and Raj died on the spot while Puja was struggling for life at the district hospital. The cause of fire could not become clear.




Analysis

These unusual fires are being caused all over the world by an unrecognized force: ultra-low frequency sound, far below the audible level of most humans. This infrasonic influence is building strong electrical currents in the metal objects like wheel-barrows, door-knockers and copper electrical wiring in the walls of homes, which then become hot enough to ignite the plastic sheathing surrounding the wires. In other cases, heated wires ignite bed mattresses and metal hangers ignite clothing.

The infrasound which is now being focused onto the Charajpura, India vicinity is being transduced by the Orion pyramids of present-day Giza, Egypt, which act as a nonlinear lensing system for resonantly balancing the geomagnetic fields of Earth as stimulated by coronal mass ejections from the increasingly active sun.

Charajpura, India (25.73N 84.45E) is 3,248 miles from Giza, or 13.0% of the Earth's mean circumference (of 24,892 miles). Other infrasound hotspots in India experiencing quite similar conditions include Ratria, Kakori, Mumbai, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Kishtwar, and Rangrik.

This website has covered many major stories involving infrasound resonance convergence points, including Llanidloes, Mawnan, Hull, Saffron Walden, Bridlington, Woodland, Bolton, Malta, Goa, Klai, Auckland, Sydney, Ontario, White Rock, Ranchlands, Panama, and in the US in Newport, Anderson, Kimberley, Rochester, Menomonee Falls, Pelham, Richmond, Wilmington, Virginia Beach, Nashville, Knoxville, Mobile, McCalla, northern Florida, Knob Noster, Denver, Seattle, Novato, Arroyo Grande and Atwater.

The cases have become so severe that spontaneous combustion of objects by piezoelectric induction has been recurring in spates - in areas such as Tenerife, Babura, Abuja, Bauchi, Jos, Omukondo, Onakaheke, Tsholotsho, Lalapansi, Goodhope, Mapuve, Bodibe, Hopewell, Landovica, Longford, Hull, Egham, Wisbech, Glasgow, Messina, Peschici, Berici, across northern Greece, Kota Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Santo Tomas, Rockhampton, Adelaide, Sydney, Georgetown, La Pampa, Melipilla, and in the US in Seattle, Soudan SP, Minneapolis, New Ulm, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Anderson, San Mateo, Vallejo, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Clovis, Calaveras, Haverhill, Peabody, Brentwood and New York City.