08.03.2011

Piezoelectric Fires in Onakaheke, Namibia


by Kakunawe Shinana at Oshakati
August 3, 2011

Mysterious fires that apparently ignite spontaneously have over the past couple of months destroyed a homestead at the Onakaheke village in the Tsandi Constituency.

The freakish fires that have left a woman and her five children in destitution and isolated from the rest of the community including her family have burnt through Hilya Uugwanga Iiyambo's (31) family homestead reducing every thing that was in it to ashes. Iiyambo and her children are now still being terrorised by the fires that started early in June. When Namibian Sun visited Iiyambo at Tsandi to hear her story, we found her and her children at an open veld outside the Councillors office.

Around her were charred remains of what was once a tent that was donated to her by the councillor's office with everything in it also burnt to ashes. The situation has left villagers stunned by the fi res that start out of nowhere, with some Christian group visiting Iiyambo on a daily basis for prayers with beliefs that the fires could be caused by some devilish powers.

According to Iiyambo the fires first broke out during the early morning hours of 7 June while the rest of the family was fast asleep. She lived with her mother, grandmother and grand-uncle and her children. "That evening after we all had supper we went to sleep in our huts, at around 3am my three children who sleep in their own hut not far from mine came to wake me and told me that the their hut and another one had caught fire. I woke and saw it was true, the children and I fetched water and put out the fire. As the first fire didn't burn down the huts, the children still went back to sleep in their hut and I went back to mine.

A few minutes later as I sat on my bed I could see that there was too much light outside, I went out and saw that the huts were on fire again, this time around we tried to put it out but all in vain as the fire would not go out. I started to scream and the neighbours came running to help by removing all the belongings from the huts but the fires followed us. It continued to burn everything, all the huts, the whole homestead and even the items that we removed from the huts into the fields were not spared," said Iiyambo.

Iiyambo said her family members went to seek accommodation elsewhere but they had refused to have anything to do with her and have told her to stay away from them as the fires always seem to happen when she is around. "I tried to visit my family, but they told me to keep myself and my children away from them and should deal with my fires by myself, they said I must have done something for these fires to follow only me so they don't need me around," she said.

Just on Saturday 30 July, while she left her children in a tent that the councillor's office had given her to use along with mattresses, blankets and some food items, Iiyambo had allegedly gone out to charge her phone. While waiting there, her children followed her crying and telling her that the tent had caught fire. "The children told me that the tent has caught fire and that they heard a male voice before the fire started, and the voice was shouting out my late sister's name.

The voice kept saying my sister should return his "things" or the fires will follow us wherever we went to, we will never escape and have peace," she said. Iiyambo said to add to the mystery when she returned to the tent all that was left was charred remains of what was once the tent and mattresses. Everything else such as pots, buckets and chairs had all melted in the fire.

"After the voice that was screaming out my sister's name who passed away in 1996 I went back to my family to tell them about it and again they shunned me, they said I should leave them alone," said Iiyambo. Tsandi Councillor Leonard Mutota said they are also left in shock.

"This thing has also left us shocked, we don't know what to say or do anymore. We tried to talk to that family to see if they can explain anything to us but they seem to not know what is going also, or if they know they are not telling us. We gave them food, a big tent with basic necessities such as mattresses and blankets and food but all that has burnt down.

We don't know what else to do so for now we are waiting for the regional office to tell us a way forward," said Mutota.




Analysis

These unusual fires are being caused all over the world by an unrecognized force: ultra-low frequency sound, far below the audible level of most humans. This infrasonic influence is building strong electrical currents in the metal objects like wheel-barrows, door-knockers and copper electrical wiring in the walls of homes, which then become hot enough to ignite the plastic sheathing surrounding the wires. In other cases, heated wires ignite bed mattresses and metal hangers ignite clothing.

The infrasound which is now being focused onto the Onakaheke, Namibia vicinity is being transduced by the Orion pyramids of present-day Giza, Egypt, which act as a nonlinear lensing system for resonantly balancing the geomagnetic fields of Earth as stimulated by coronal mass ejections from the increasingly active sun.

Onakaheke, Namibia (17.89S 15.09E) is 3,460 miles from Giza, or 13.9% of the Earth's mean circumference (of 24,892 miles). Another case of piezoelectric fires was reported in the nearby town of Omukondo, Namibia back in 2004.

This website has covered many major stories involving infrasound resonance convergence points, including Llanidloes, Mawnan, Hull, Saffron Walden, Bridlington, Woodland, Bolton, Malta, Goa, Klai, Auckland, Sydney, Ontario, White Rock, Ranchlands, Panama, and in the US in Newport, Anderson, Kimberley, Rochester, Menomonee Falls, Pelham, Richmond, Wilmington, Virginia Beach, Nashville, Knoxville, Mobile, McCalla, northern Florida, Knob Noster, Denver, Seattle, Novato, Arroyo Grande and Atwater.

The cases have become so severe that spontaneous combustion of objects by piezoelectric induction has been recurring in spates - in areas such as Tenerife, Babura, Abuja, Bauchi, Jos, Tsholotsho, Lalapansi, Goodhope, Mapuve, Bodibe, Hopewell, Landovica, Longford, Hull, Egham, Wisbech, Glasgow, Messina, Peschici, Berici, across northern Greece, Ratria, Kakori, Mumbai, Charajpura, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Kishtwar, and Rangrik Kota Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Santo Tomas, Rockhampton, Adelaide, Sydney, Georgetown, La Pampa, Melipilla, and in the US in Seattle, Soudan SP, Minneapolis, New Ulm, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Anderson, San Mateo, Vallejo, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Clovis, Calaveras, Haverhill, Peabody, Brentwood and New York City.