08.04.2011

Piezoelectric Fires in Goodhope, Botswana


FLASHBACK - Torment by Fire

by Francinah Baaitse for The Voice
March 12, 2011

A family of eleven is begging for help after a series of mysterious fires destroyed their property and left them homeless.

The latest in a trilogy of devastating blazes occurred this week when a remaining storeroom and the police tent in which they had been sheltering also went up in flames.

The unexplained fires that have been tormenting the family in the Southern District village of Goodhope since January, has baffled police investigating the incidents.

"We are as much taken aback by this as the unfortunate family. The problem is the fires erupted when there was nobody at home," explained Goodhope Police station Commander, Thapelo Ngiye.

Sadi Victorious Kgasa of Ramarumola ward together with her family, have been allowed a temporary sleep over at the village's old vocational training centre by the tribal leadership.

"The facility still has beds in the old hostels and that is where we sleep," explained the 53-year-old Kgasa.

Much of the family's property including the main house, beds, blankets, food, clothing and furniture were gutted during the January fire.

The family has a three-roomed house at the back of the main house that they rent out, although the tenant allowed them to use a room to sleep in following the first incident. Then on 1 March disaster struck again as the room caught fire and completely gutted the remaining property.

"Even the clothing and other charity items we received following the first fire has been destroyed. The mystery is that the room did not have electricity and nothing was lit when it caught fire.

There was nobody home and the fire broke out around the same time as the first," Kgasa added.

The family had been surviving on food donations from family and friends, but this too was lost in the latest blaze on Wednesday.

As suspicions abound that the fires were the cause of a demonic curse, a Pentecostal church leader was expected to visit the family on a spiritual intervention mission.

"What else is there to believe? Somebody or something out there is intent on making us suffer," Kgasa said.

She told the Voice team that visited her on Monday: "We called you here because we know people will read your paper and help us. We desperately need to rebuild our house and we also need clothes, so we are asking for Good Samaritans out there to please assist us."




Analysis

These unusual fires are being caused all over the world by an unrecognized force: ultra-low frequency sound, far below the audible level of most humans. This infrasonic influence is building strong electrical currents in the metal objects like wheel-barrows, door-knockers and copper electrical wiring in the walls of homes, which then become hot enough to ignite the plastic sheathing surrounding the wires. In other cases, heated wires ignite bed mattresses and metal hangers ignite clothing.

The infrasound which is now being focused onto the Goodhope, Botswana vicinity is being transduced by the Orion pyramids of present-day Giza, Egypt, which act as a nonlinear lensing system for resonantly balancing the geomagnetic fields of Earth as stimulated by coronal mass ejections from the increasingly active sun.

Goodhope, Botswana (25.47S 25.44E) is 3,831 miles from Giza, or 15.4% of the Earth's mean circumference (of 24,892 miles). Other related infrasound resonance events are being reported in other parts of southern Africa, including Onakaheke, Omukondo, Tsholotsho, Lalapansi, Mapuve, Bodibe, and Hopewell.

This website has covered many major stories involving infrasound resonance convergence points, including Llanidloes, Mawnan, Hull, Saffron Walden, Bridlington, Woodland, Bolton, Malta, Goa, Klai, Auckland, Sydney, Ontario, White Rock, Ranchlands, Panama, and in the US in Newport, Anderson, Kimberley, Rochester, Menomonee Falls, Pelham, Richmond, Wilmington, Virginia Beach, Nashville, Knoxville, Mobile, McCalla, northern Florida, Knob Noster, Denver, Seattle, Novato, Arroyo Grande and Atwater.

The cases have become so severe that spontaneous combustion of objects by piezoelectric induction has been recurring in spates - in areas such as Tenerife, Babura, Abuja, Bauchi, Jos, Landovica, Longford, Hull, Egham, Wisbech, Glasgow, Messina, Peschici, Berici, across northern Greece, Ratria, Kakori, Mumbai, Charajpura, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Kishtwar, and Rangrik Kota Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Santo Tomas, Rockhampton, Adelaide, Sydney, Georgetown, La Pampa, Melipilla, and in the US in Seattle, Soudan SP, Minneapolis, New Ulm, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Anderson, San Mateo, Vallejo, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Clovis, Calaveras, Haverhill, Peabody, Brentwood and New York City.